Economic Development Cowork Space
Urban LINC Cowork Space
It’s 2012 and Urban LINC is off to a great start. The first of its kind, inner city cowork space is gaining momentum. Five members frequented the unique workspace at the end of 2011, taking advantage of the comfortable and collaborative environment equipped with wifi, conference space and office amenities. Word traveled and the group grew from five to fifteen!
One of the characteristics of cowork space is that the location, space and people create the culture. Urban LINC’s culture reflects the diversity of each member, the varying professions, backgrounds, socioeconomic status and passions. That’s what makes it exciting. It is truly a blend of ideas and backgrounds. When you enter the space you don’t feel the differences, instead you feel the collective energy of fifteen individuals networking and collaborating.
● Open space
● Natural lighting
● Modern furniture that can be reconfigured for diverse use (to create a "loft like", "hip" and intellectually open environment)
● Lounge areas - sofa, chairs, etc.
● Meeting spaces for scheduling
● Place to have a private mobile call
● Tools that help to make collaboration easy and accessible. LINC always think mobility, environmentally friendly, and reusable technology
● Tea, water, and coffee (lots of it)
● Next door to Sanchel's Breakfast Anytime
Use of Space
Urban LINC is open to all community stakeholders who assist in the sustainability of our business districts. We welcome everyone to use our Urban LINC Space.
● Business Owners and Entrepreneurs - technology (wifi, copier, fax, scanner); meeting space, networking events
● Corporate professionals - technology use, 3rd space, meeting space, connecting with talent
● Community members - art exhibits, poetry, small performances, community meetings, workshops
● Nonprofits - 3rd space meeting area, connection to local business, work in place they serve
● Artist community - place to display talent, connect
If interested please contact Economic Director Jorge Gonzalez at email@example.com