Economic Development Cowork Space
Urban LINC Cowork Space
Welcome to LINC Cowork, the premier cowork space in Grand Rapids. We provide a comfortable, productive and connected space that is great for growing innovative ideas.The LINC Cowork space is the perfect place for your business to grow.
One of the characteristics of cowork space is that the location, space and people create the culture. LINC Cowork culture reflects the diversity of each member, the varying professions, backgrounds, socioeconomic status and passions. That's what makes it exciting.When you enter the space you don't feel the differences, instead you feel the collective energy of individuals networking and collaborating.
- Open space
- Tools that help to make collaboration easy and accessible. LINC always think mobility, environmentally friendly, and reusable technology
- Wireless internet
- Conference room space
- Networking events & community connections
- Access to office amenities (printer, copier, fax, etc.)
- Natural lighting
- Modern furniture that can be reconfigured for diverse use (to create a "loft like", "hip" and intellectually open environment)
- Lounge areas - sofa, chairs, etc.
- Meeting spaces for scheduling
- Place to have a private mobile call
- Next door to LINC Up Soul Food Cafe and the LINC Gallery at 341 Hall St. SE
- And more amenities and resources to help your business grow.
Use of Space
LINC Cowork is open to all community stakeholders who assist in the sustainability of our business districts.
● Business Owners and Entrepreneurs - technology (wifi, copier, fax, scanner); meeting space, networking events
● Corporate professionals - technology use, 3rd space, meeting space, connecting with talent
● Community members - art exhibits, poetry, small performances, community meetings, workshops
● Nonprofits - 3rd space meeting area, connection to local business, work in place they serve
● Artist community - place to display talent, connect
If interested please contact Economic Director Jorge Gonzalez at email@example.com